Looking for christian pick up lines, that are both cheesy, dirty and funny? Well, then you have come to the right place!
Somehow, it seems that society has robbed the overly devoted people of fun. Or probably, the overly devoted people find regular jokes unhealthy or offensive. Christian pickup lines may have been an attempt to say something familiar while driving a point home. But the question is; what makes you think that pickup lines from the Bible won’t be seen as offensive? Well, I think it depends on where you’re looking or digging them from. While some are witty, practical and fun, others may seem like taking the things revered as holy, for granted. Hey now, do be careful where you tread.
List with the best christian pick up lines
- David killed one, but for you I would slay two Goliaths.
- Solomon only needed 1000 women because he never met you.
- Yesterday, I was reading the book of Numbers when I suddenly realized I don’t have yours!
- I never believed in predestination until I met you tonight.
- The word of God says ‘Give drink to those who are thirsty, and food to the hungry’… how about dinner?
- My ark floats each time I see you.
- I’m certain one of my ribs belongs to you.
- Your good look lifts people’s spirits.
- This must be the transfiguration, you are glowing.
- I used to believe in natural theology, but since I met you, I’m all for divine revelation.
- I can’t perform miracles but I have enough bread and fish for two people.
- When I read Philippians 4:8, my mind dwells on you.
- I didn’t know angels flew this low.
- I’m no Joseph, perhaps you can help me interpret my dreams about you?
- Could it be a sin that you stole my heart?
- I’m a prophet, but I can see us together.
- You make me want to be a better Christian.
- The Queen of Sheba look like a hobo next to you.
- I would part any Red Sea for you.
- We’re like loaves and fishes, a miracle together.
- You surely are one of the seeds that fell on good soil.
- Do you need prayer? Because I’d love to lay hands on you.
- I’m a Proverbs 32 kind of guy and you’re a Proverbs 31 type of woman.
- I prayed and here you are.
- As Christians, we should honor all Scripture, 2 Corinthians 13:12.
It’s obvious that for pickup lines to work, it has to be backed up with some action. Most times they’re shared on social media and the Internet, so she might have probably read all that there is in the book. So, you may chat less on social media and connect more real time. Then put some action into your lines, to prove that you’re not just a faithful Google student, but kind-hearted, Christian romantic.
Pickup lines are not necessarily for new dates; especially Christian pickup lines. Christian couples can spark up their romantic life by trying out some of these from time to time. The most important thing is that God is not disrespected, no offense is taken, it doesn’t come out awkward and lastly, you got that million-dollar smile off their face.
Why use cheesy christian pick up lines?
Pickup lines are supposed to relax an atmosphere, but what use would they be if you’re not relaxed while saying them? Sometimes, being confident and bold are just the right doses to give your pickup line a perfect finish. Don’t just let it slip to arrogance.
Let’s face fact, someone who’s a devoted Christian most likely values the word of God from the Bible. So, it takes carefulness and the ability to prove that you respect the Bible as well, to have a successful trial at Christian pickup lines. The question then is, do you know the Bible? If not, make sure that your choice is not from a controversial portion. Steer clear of controversies and play safe during the initial period.
It is advised that you go for the very neutral ones involving biblical characters but not the Almighty directly. It is also important to know the kind of Christianity practiced by the person; some are orthodox while others are Pentecostal. It’s not necessarily a denominational thing, but a matter of likes and preferences of the person in the expression of faith. The only way you get to know is by developing a friendship first. Here are a couple of lines, and Christian ones at that.