Library Pick Up lines to use at the library!
Book nerds are believed to make the best romantic partners, so if you are looking for love, it may be the time you considered dating a reader. You can try them next time you hang out at a book store or attend poetry readings. These pick up lines are guaranteed to work on a book lover and are perfectly crafted for breaking the ice with acute stranger. They are equally funny, clever, and sexy and are not too rude or corny. You can use them to grab attention or as a jumping off point for a new conversation.
Get ready for the greatest library pick up lines
- Can I take you out of here and find you a room of your own so that you continue enjoying your novel.
- Would you like to come to my place and see my huge collection of Philip Dick collection?
- You are smoking hot. Do you read Fahrenheit 451?
- Will you roommate be around tonight? I would like to come over to make a lot of the Sound and the Fury with you.
- Feel free to call me William Burroughs ‘cause I want Naked Lunch with you.
- If you become the Lord of my flies, they will only unzip for you.
- I love how sexy you are. I would wish to let you unfold my pages dog-eared style.
- Any room with you in is A Room with a View.
- I’ve been watching you all night. Call me Big Brother.
- Can we make a sequel? Because your body is so banging.
- If you decline my wish to take you out, it would be a Crime and Punishment.
- I’ve tried my best to put you down but I’ve realized I won’t. You are a thriller.
- If you were a book you’d definitely be fine print. That’s why I’m in glasses to read you.
- To me you are a library book. I can’t stop checking you out.
- Do you love that hardcover so much or are you just happy to see me?
- I’ve been typing all day. That’s why my fingers are quite this strong.
- When was the last time you were on the desk? I am asking because I want to take you out.
we continue with more library pick up lines
- As a librarian, do you believe in open access to your stacks?
- Can we play library? In that case you’ll be the door and I slam you.
- Can I use my Dewy Decimal on you?
- Can I have your cutter number?
- Kids play doctor so let’s play librarian.
- My mom was a librarian. She taught me how to have access to stacks.
- If academic librarians only let in scholars, I want to be one.
- As a cataloger, I’m sure you must find a place to fit me in.
- Do you say you are like a public library? Does that mean anybody with a card can check you out?
- You are the hottest of all I’ve checked out.
- If you were mine, I’d catalog you under desirables.
- Nobody believes you are a librarian. That’s why I wanted to try and check you out.