Book lovers have read great lines in literature that made their hearts melt and therefore it’s impossible to impress them by ordinary pick up lines. So when planning to date a fan of classics such as Shakespeare, there is no better way to express your love for literature than using literature pick up lines in flirting. Here are some of the spot-on literature pick up lines to woo that cute bibliophile.
The best Literature Pick Up Lines
- Can I find us a Room of One’s Own?
- All my life I will fight to go to a club with you.
- Before I met you I wandered like a cloud, but these words are worthless if you don’t go out with me.
- Can I take you to Treasure Island?
- We would stay here longer if this library weren’t so Wald-en. Can we go out and have some fresh air?
- Do you believe in the power of being earnest?
- I have to say that you have a lot of sensibility. I hope that wasn’t too Austen-tatious of me to notice.
- I am Ishmael, when can I call you?
- It hilarious that you are reading Tennessee when you are the only Ten I See.
- It is a Moveable Feast for the eyes to see you walk through the stacks.
- Why would I date Shelley when I can date you?
- I won’t make sense to go In Search of Lost Time because I understand it was time spent without you.
- On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate you at 1984.
- I don’t mind where we spend the night because any room with me will be a Room with a View.
- People have Great Expectations but I’m glad I’ve met them.
- Do you love reading Fahrenheit 451? Because you are smoking hot.
- I compare thee to a summer’s day.