It’s every guy’s dream to see his crush beam and smile shyly (from being impressed), then occasionally laugh. You get to hear the fond rebuke, “Stop. You’re distracting me.” while something in her eyes keep saying, “I like your company. I wish you would keep talking.” Pickup lines make this dream come true. You don’t have to be among the smartest, brightest or even look ravishingly handsome. You’ve just got to step into your role, act the part and be sensitive of time, in terms of knowing when a line is most suitable or not.
Find the Math Pick up lines here
- My love for you is like when you divide a number by zero– it cannot be defined.
- Are you a triangle? Cos you must be a-cute one.
- Are you the square root of -1? Because you can’t be real.
- You’re much sweeter than 3.14
- Allow me to calculate the slope of those curves.
- I’m not obtuse but you sure are a-cute girl.
- I need math answers for my homework. What’s your number?
- Can I have your significant digits?
- I want us to have a love as irrational and never ending as pi
- I want to be your derivative so I can lie tangent to your curve.
- I’ve got the angles and you’ve got the curves.
- I am like an Empty Set when you are not with me.
- If I were a function you would be my asymptote – I find myself always tending towards you.
- Are you a differentiable function? I’d like to be tangent to your curves!
- My love for you is like the slope of a concave up function, always increasing.
- Can I plug my solution into your equation?
- When we get together it’s like superposition of 2 waves in phase.
- I really wish you’d allow me to bisect your angle.
- If you were sine squared I’d be cosine squared and we would be one.
- Your sine^(-1) must be pi/2 cause you’re the one.
- Your nicest arc length I’ve ever seen right on that body.
- You’re more fascinating than the fundamental theorem of calculus.
- My attraction to you obeys the inversed square law.
- We would add up much better than a Riemann sum.
- You’ve got more curves than a triple integral.
- Nice calculator, let’s iterate?
- Make me your asymptote, I can shape those curves.
- I have calculus question for you; can you integrate my natural log.
- You look like you’re in my range, may I take you back to my domain.
- The number of curves on your body is greater than that of a triple integral.
Why are Math pick up lines fun to use?
If there were to be nominations for the World’s Most Difficult Subject, many students would definitely put Mathematics at the top of the list. What does this mean for you? I’ll tell you! If you’re able to play around the crazy confusion of formulae and equations, you’re well on your way to winning your crush’s heart (probably for as long as the math classes last). But if you’re lucky, it’ll bloom into something serious and beautiful.
You know why it’s easier to use pickup lines in a math class? It helps lighten the serious mood. The appropriate lines could get an unexpected smile from her, when she’s trying to crack a difficult question. It’s also important that you choose your pickup lines according to which girl you’re going after. While the smart ones would be more impressed by actual knowledge, an average student just needs to be fascinated at how you make characters out of difficult and boring mathematical terms. If you have the knowledge and can also effectively use the pickup lines, it makes your crush hunting expedition much easier. Here are some Math pickup lines for you:
Now that you know these pickup lines, you should relax and plan your way to your girl’s heart. Pickup lines are effective when they come naturally from you. So, try not to say them all at once and ruin the moment. You may also want to take your time and understand them, in order to execute them better. However, some of them are really simple and students of basic Mathematics are familiar with them. My quick advice would be that you select the ones relevant to the immediate class and grade, as that would be more fitting and rewarding.