Looking for the best nerdy pick up lines? Look no further! Here we have collected the greatest nerdy pick up lines to use for guys or girls.
Behind every highly intellectual and introverted person, there is a heart pumping blood and all colours of emotions. Initially, they may all seem rigid and impenetrable. If you don’t show them a book or run a piece of informative material by them, they’re uninterested. We wonder how we can combine nerd and witty, nerd and romantic, nerd and sexy, nerd and funny. Be careful now, before you send them running when you’re just getting started.
Right now, I’m guessing you’re here because there’s a nerd in need of a pickup (by you of course). So, you’re looking for the lines to draw out this dream in your head and plaster it on the real world. Here are some oven-baked and irresistible pickup lines you might wanna wear out on your next meeting.
The best nerdy pick up lines for you to use!
- You’re similar to a dictionary, you add meaning to my life
- With my IQ and your body, we could begin a new race of genetic super humans.
- You make be feel like a Rubik’s cube, the more you play with me the harder I get!
- Hey, I noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you a notice that I noticed you too.
- Come see my HARD DRIVE? I promise it’s more than 4.5 inches and it isn’t floppy.”
- I’m attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to form an equation for a fifth fundamental force.
- If I lost my nut would you please give me a screw?
- If life was a chessboard, I’d be lucky to have a queen like you.
- My Creeper gets excited when it sees how sexy you are.
- If I was your calculus homework, I’d be hard and you’d have to do me on your desk.
- Are you a summoner? I can feel a powerful creature rising in my pants!
- Do you have a magnet on you, cos baby I’m attracted to you.
- You 206 bones in that body, but I can give you one more.
- You must be an alien, you look so out of this world.
- I’m not skinny, I’m ribbed for your pleasure.
- Give me your Instagram, my parents said I should follow my dreams.”
- I could flirt with you, but it’s more fun seducing you with my awkwardness.
- Tell me of this thing you humans call love at first sight.
- I bet you’re as lovely on the inside as you are on the outside?
- Hi, I’m Microsoft, can I crash with you tonight?
- If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have several galaxies.
- Are you some kind of star? I can’t stop orbiting around you.
- Thomas Pain would tell you that dating me is common sense
PS: Make it simple, make it natural, and make it all about them. No hard pushes, no desperation, no fuss. If it doesn’t work on the first try, try again. Let that nerd know that all those words in their books could form a perfect love story for you two. They just haven’t looked hard enough (winks).
Who’s your nerd?
You do realise that the higher a person goes in the pursuit of knowledge, the narrower their field becomes. Don’t assume that the nerd is a réservoir of every kind of knowledge. Wrong! Nerds come in all shades and disciplines. There are the pure sciences nerds, the social sciences nerds, the arts nerds, nerds in tech and what have you. The only common thing is their love for more knowledge and books. Define your nerd and choose the right arsenal for the right results. You’ll be glad you did!
What you shouldn’t do!
Never joke with a nerd’s time! You should instead try to fit into it. It’ll be a plus to learn a bit about the things they love to learn, and always have a piece of useful information up your sleeves. Make yourself comfortable around them and hang around long enough for them to be comfortable with you. A nerd sees you for the potential knowledge you represent or the actual one that you carry. Good luck trying to find your space on that one (winks). Don’t go all bookish on them now. Remember the heart still pumps blood and emotions. Find the right spot and dig all the way in!