Every girl has a type. You find yourself unconsciously falling for a guy because he’s tall or dark or cool or funny. Your type may be a guy who cooks, or is a bookworm. This means that for you, there’s that special guy right around the corner waiting to sweep you off your feet; or for the modern-day babe…sweep him off his feet.
The best Pick up lines to use on guys
– If I’m wrong I’ll buy you a drink and you give me your number, but isn’t your name Bratt?
– Did you have your medical check up lately? Because you sure look like you could use some Vitamin Me.
– Can I use your phone? I’ve got to call the cops and tell them you look too good for it to be legal.
– You don’t need keys. The sight of you drove me crazy.
– I like your shirt. What material is it made of? My future boyfriend?
– Excuse me, do you have a phone? My number in it could mean a great future for us.
– Can I touch you? I’ve never met an angel before.
– Can I can buy you a drink? You may just be my future boyfriend.
– Apart from being a model, what else is your profession?
– If I could reinvent the alphabet, U and I would be together.
– How many times have you been sued for driving girls crazy with your good looks?
– I could go home with tonight. My parents said I shouldn’t lost my dreams.
– You must have some magic charms. As soon as I saw you, the whole room disappeared.
– This must be what it feels like to die and go to heaven.
– Could I have a kiss? I promise to return it.
– Your first wish just came true. Can we think of the other two while on a date?
– Catch me quick. I’m falling for you.
– I was thinking of a pick up to use. But then we’re already talking.
– Did you say something to me? Ok, no worries. I’m…..Can I buy you a drink?
– You look good. You know what would look great on you?me.
– I could charm you by being sexy but being my awkward self may work better.
– I wouldn’t need Twitter to follow you.
More Pick up lines for guys
– I just added you on my do-to list.
– My day wasn’t going well until I set eyes on you just now.
– Now I’ve seen you, I know why my life has seemed pointless until now.
– I will just give you a kiss you. Feel free to give it back.
– You’ve been on my.mind since I saw you.
– Was that the sun that just came out or was it your smile?
– I always thought happiness started with an ‘h’. Mine seems to start with you.
– Can I have your phone number?
– Are you a graduate from th university of cuteness?
– Do you feel the chemistry between us? We could be soul mates.
– Is there a light switch on your face? Every time I look at you, I get turned on.
– You’re so bright, you could like a galaxy.
– My friend there said I should ask you if you think I’m beautiful.
– If looking this good were a crime, you’d have been arrested a long time ago.
– You and I together is fate.
– Are you independent or do you need a girl like me to make your life complete?
– I can’t seem to find my phone. Could you please call my number?
– Let’s go to my place and with Netflix with some popcorn and wine.
Get out in the field and test them!
Time tested and proven to work, pickup lines have become classic part of the dating world. So many of them aren’t new anymore, yet everyone enjoys the compliment of being attractive enough for someone to want to pick up.
I must tell you though, the best pick up line you will ever find is a simple ‘hi’ mixed with a smile. A smile tells the other person you are friendly and willing to try. A smile also improves your appearance by about 50%. Everyone actually looks better with a smile. A smile is almost always returned with another smile. And the ice is broken.
Except he’s absolutely clueless about dating, a guy should be able to tell that you like him when you walk up to where he is and you say hello. If a conversation follows, that great. If not, you still have your pick-up line to fall back on.
Last piece of advice for these lines
Remember that you are likely to already know all the people that hang out at your favorite club or bar. So, try new places if you want to meet a guy. Choose the kind of places that your type of guy would like to hang out at. Going out during the day gives you the opportunity to meet different kinds people from those you’d meet at night in a club. If you only open your mind to possibilities, you may end up liking those types of guys.
Hanging out with your girlfriend is lots of fun but a group of women together makes it much harder to meet men. Or to hold a conversation with the one you meet. Guys find it intimidating to see a group of ladies together when he is the object of their interest. So even if he likes you, he will want to get out of there really fast. So, venture out alone.
My last piece of advice for you is that you need to go prepared. No, not with a condom (unless you plan on a quick one). Be armed with a pen and paper. He may just ask your number and boom…he realizes his phone is off. Or that he forgot it back somewhere. That my dear is when you will realize the value of a pen.
Well-armed with our pickup lines and tips, nothing can stop you. You look good, you understand that the best way to start a conversation is to just say hello but you also have our great pickup lines tucked under your sleeves in case you need any help. You are open minded enough and willing to try new places just to widen the horizon. Finally, you’ve met him…and the rest is entirely up to you.