Find most poetic poem Pick up lines in this big collection!
Poetry is both a unique and wisdom language. It is unique in the sense that it combines and uses words to convey meaning and communicate symbols, signs, gestures, sounds, feelings and ideas. It is also a wisdom language that relates the experiences of human life. By reading a poem, many things can be revealed to you, but at the same time several things can remain concealed. This is because the reality of a poem is often encompassed in mystery. Because of this reason, poetry language seems very spiritual at times. The words used in a poem often mean something very different from what the poet says. In the same sense, the words may often have several different layers of meaning below the surface. Poets are wordsmiths, who always pack in as much meaning as possible with each word used in a poem. They attempt to use words which sound sweet and smooth and flow together in a a comfortable way when used together in a verse. The use of these words creates a para-musical and acoustic effect which is pleasing to the reader. Poets also use similes, unusual turns of speech, metaphors, images and symbols.
If you feel that a girl you like is all about poems, then your choice is quite obvious – choose poem pick up lines. Such pick up lines will demonstrate to the girl that you cherish and idolize her and she will definitely appreciate the attention and beautiful words. Here are the most beautiful poem pick up lines. Be brave and approach the girl you love. Just ensure you don’t forget these lines.
Collection of the Most Romantic Poem Pick up lines
- Hello beautiful, I’d like to get to know you and be part of your picturebook, because they say pictures speak a thousand words.
- If you were a Monday, I’d like every day be Monday because I love how beautiful you are.
- I thirst to have you here, thirst to have your lips every day. If that is being crazy then let it be because I’m crazy over you.
- I wish I was a singer so that I could dedicate a song to you, but now that I’m not, I have dedicated my heart to you.
- Blessed be the day you were conceived.
- May the fire of my lips melt the passion of your body so that you get to see the reflection of the universe.
- Your father must have been a king the day you were conceived to have made a princess like you.
- I would proudly fulfill my sentence if your body were jail and your heart a chain.
- I wish love were told as money is counted. If that was the case, it would take more than a century to tell how much I love you.
- I do not want the sun neither the moon, it is your heart I need because I’m dying of love.
- May I have the privilege and distinguished honor of sitting next to you.
- If you had 9 roses and looked in the mirror, you’d see 10 of the most beautiful things in the world.
Looking for more poem lines – keep reading!
- I need three things in my life but unfortunately one is missing: the sun for the day, the moon for the night, and your missing love for my life.
- When I look at your blue eyes I see the sea.
- If my heart were ink and my soul a pen, the blood of my veins would write I love you.
- If I make a promise that I will not forget you, count my promise fulfilled; and if I said I love you until death, I’ll do exactly that.
- If my lips were a plug and yours a switch, I would have the heart lit and hair electrified.
- If I’m asked to choose between loving you and breathing, I’d take the last breath and say I love you.
- I would spend sleepless nights admiring the sky if the stars had the brightness of your eyes.
- I don’t need a great quantity of love, but just a constant supply of your heart.
- If I’m asked to choose between touching your heart and your lips, I’d conquer you love before conquering your body and then touch your heart before touching your lips.
- It’s not my wish to tell you something nice but something sincere: my love is true and infinite.
- Sometimes I feel great, sometimes I feel small, but when I’m with you the feeling is constant: I feel like I am in heaven.
- Until I met you I thought that roses are the most beautiful things in the planet.
- This evening I saw a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing, but when I saw you I changed my mind.
- God gave us two hands, two legs, two eyes, and two ears, but just one heart so that we could find the second and today I found my pair in you.
- My greatest dream is to be your tears so that I am born in your eyes, run down your cheek and tie in your lips.
- I wish I had a rose every time I think of you. I’d be walking in my garden forever.
- Did I tell you that your eyes are as clear as ocean? Because I can see straight into your soul.
- If your watch had a second hand, I’d check how long it took my eyes to notice you.
- You are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen, but if there’s something more beautiful then it must be hidden in paradise.
These poem pick up lines are ideal pick up lines for flirting. No girl will be in a position to understand your charm. Be sure to create an easy atmosphere that will make conversation comfortable and going for both of you. If you wanna find more poems then this site here can be recommended!
Poem pick up lines are sweet and dreamy and will make a girl fall for you. If you found these pick up lines smooth then be sure to check our website for other romantic pick up lines.