Do Tinder Pick Up Lines Actually Work?
Some people swear by Tinder. Its popularity has grown so much in recent years that it seems to be the go-to for finding a date. Thousands of people use this service regularly, and thousands more tell of the wonderful dates they got from Tinder. Download Tinder here.
Getting matched on Tinder in theory, is the essence of the app. You match with someone else by simply tapping on the heart icon under the picture of the individual you like. If the other person does the same, then both of you are matched. That’s as far as Tinder can help you, though. The rest is entirely up to you. Before we move on it is important to address an issue that many of our readers have been asking: “Why only Tinder?”. It is a good question as these pick up lines will of course also work with other dating apps like Happn or Grinder. But Tinder is after all the proven winner of the dating game and no other app even comes close to the popularity that Tinder has and still is enjoying.
Regular users of Tinder swear by certain lines, that they work all the time.
Others, though regular users as well, shrug and complain about the inefficiencies of their lines.
When you get matched on Tinder, you will not get a second chance to impress that hot girl. Which means that, saying the wrong thing has got many guys unmatched! Remember also that these girls are being liked by a lot of guys every minute of the day. You may want to consider using some polished pickup lines which should give you an edge.
Tinder lines do work. But not when your icebreakers are lines like, ‘What’s up?’ and ‘Hi babe’. Never do that please, never ever
Best pick up lines for Tinder
- You must be a bank loan, because you have my interest
- You’re such acute triangle.
- What’s an attractive man like you doing without my number?
- Sorry it took me so long to message, I was at the grocery store trying to figure out what you’d like for breakfast.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re definitely a 9, and I guess I’m the one you’re missing
- Do you like Harry Potter? Because I adumbledore you.
- You know the best thing about elevator jokes? They work on so many levels.
- All I’m missing is the little spoon.
- So I’m writing a book, it’s a phone book and I just realized it’s missing your number.
- Soup, cereal, *insert name* from Tinder, these are all things I want to spoon.
- I hope your phone has a GPS, because I’m totally going to get lost in those *insert eye color* eyes.
- I almost swiped left and had a heart attack, saved it at the last minute, phew!
- Do you want to come over to my place and watch p*** on my flat screen mirror?
- Roses are red. Violets are fine. You be the 6. I’ll be the 9.
- A girl like you could make a decent living selling hotdogs? Cause apparently you really know how to make a wiener stand.
- I’m trying to figure out if you’re going to be the nicest girl on my naughty list or the naughtiest girl on my nice list.
- Are you tinderella cause I’m wondering if that dress vanishes at midnight.
- Is your name adenine, I’d like to get paired with U.
- Hi, I’m DNA helicase and I was asked to unzip your jeans.
- You must have survived the Avada Kadavra curse? Because you’re drop dead gorgeous.
- Do you mind if i calculate the slope of those curves
- Do you have 11 protons? Because you’re Sodium fine.
- Did you know 70% of the your body is made of water, I guess that explains why I’m so thirsty.
- You don’t know how many times I had to swipe left just to find you
- Well guess what? We’re a match…I guess this mean we’re dating now? I need to quickly change my relationship status on facebook.
- Hi Tinderella, I’d like to know if this shoe fits *insert picture of funny looking shoe, or pretty looking shoe*
- I didn’t believe in love at first swipe till I met you
- They say Tinder is a numbers game… do you mind if I get yours?
- We’re a match, what day do you think will be suitable for the wedding?
- I usually go for 8’s but I guess I’ll settle for a 10 this time
- I see you swiped right, so does this mean I won’t be a virgin by the end of the week?
- Hey, I seem to have lost my phone number, do you mind if I have yours?
- If you were ever a vegetable I guess you’d be a cutecumber.
- You’re so gorgeous you made me forget a good pickup line.
- Do you mix concrete for a living? Because you’re making me hard.”
- Would you spit or swallow my seeds, if I were a watermelon?
- Quick question before I hit on you, do you have a problem with large genitalia?
- You must own a chicken farm? cause it seems you have a thing for raising c****.
- You want to know what’s beautiful? Read the first word again.
- I hope you aren’t a vegetarian, because I’d really like to meat you.
- I was wondering why the sky was grey today, now I see it’s because all the blue is in your eyes.
- Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious.
- A thousand painters could work for a thousand years, but they’ll still not create a work of art as beautiful as you.
- Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Because you have a pretty sweet a**.
- I hope you like Pizza Hut? Because I’ll love to stuff your crust.
- Are you from China? Because I’m China get in your pants.
- I would really like it if we could swap bodily fluids.
- Is your name Daisy? Because I seem to have a sudden urge to plant you right here.
- Do you like Mexican food? Cause I’d like to make you my BAE-RITTO.
- You must be made of grape, cause you’re fine as wine.
- My mattress is a little hard, I was hoping you could help me break it in.
- Is there a rainbow today? I just found the treasure I’ve been looking for all my life.
- I’m a freelance gynecologist, when did you get your last checkup?
- If you look that good in clothes, I wonder what you’d look with without them.
- If I asked you to go on a date with me, will your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
- Your name must be gillete cause you’re the best a man can get.
- I see you’re * insert miles* away, I thought heaven was supposed to be further
Even more great pick up lines for Tinder
- How about we skip the small talk and just do coffee instead.
- Roses are red violets are blue, I see you swapped right, is that a cue?
- I’ve been waiting here for hours and you still haven’t sent be your pick up line, that’s pretty rude you know.
- Can you stop string at my profile and message me already.
- Hey, I think you’re going to have to delete tinder soon.
- __________ This is a pick up line.
- What’s a sweet girl like you doing in my dirty mind.
- How about I cook you dinner and then you can have me for breakfast.
- Hey, do you like sleeping? If yes, we should probably do it together.
- I don’t usually flirt, I’m just extra nice to people I find extra attractive.
- I’m actually a very committed person, I did my math homework using a pen.
- Once my fairy godmother asked me to choose between a long p**** and a long memory, and honestly I can’t remember my answer.
- Baby, if I could rewrite the letters I’d make capital “i“ and lower case “L” more distinguishable because you can agree with me it really hard to tell them apart.
- Hey, I think I’ve waited long enough…where’s my pick up line.
- I can really feel your aura from miles away, I’d love to feel it up close if you don’t mind.
- You probably get this a lot but you really look like a mix between Fergie and Gandhi.
- You’re allowed to sit on my face, while I eat my way to your heart.
- I know this profile is fake but could you be a Darl and tell me the name of the models whose picture you’re using?
- I know I’m probably not going to be your husband but I’m sure going to be the man you’ll be thinking about a couple years from now.
- The best time to draft the answer to “how did you guys meet” is now.
- You’ve really got the pettiest smile on twitter.
- My body has 206 bone do you mind giving me another one.
- You remind me of my shower, I like to cry inside it every morning.
- If I were to be a household appliance in your home, I’d be a fridge just so you keep coming back to me.
- Did you hear that?…(what?) the pickup line, it’s ringing.
- Hey, could you help me with the pronunciation of your number, I don’t think I’m getting it right.
- A keg, the glass in an aquarium, at a**…these are all the things I’d love to tap.
- Are you by any chance interested in getting an ugly boyfriend? If yes…please reply.
- I really suck at this so I’ll just buck tinder trends and let you make the first movie if that’s okay.
- Are you a zero percent APR loan because I’m finding it quite difficult understanding your terms and you don’t seem to be showing any interest.
- I woke up thinking today was going to be yet another boring day, and then you swiped right, so thanks.
- Do you mind giving me tips on how a person like me can score a date with someone like you? If it works I’d gift you my number, I promise.
- I had to run to the store quickly when I saw your photo, your beauty was so radiating I got a tan and had to go get some aloe vera.
- Titanic…that’s my icebreaker, how do you do?
What makes Tinder lines work?
First of all, you need dating intelligence. Any guy who successfully gets dates will tell you that the success of your line depends on her emotional state, what she’s looking for in a relationship and of course, her age.
If you can get her to move beyond how she’s feeling to how you make her feel, your lines are sure to be a success. (raise your hands in appreciation of the guru)
Of course, you should know that the younger the girl is, the less likely she will have really high expectations of you. Younger ladies are mostly out to just have a nice time. Try and keep it simple with her. What you put on your bio and the photos you upload will go a long way.
Secondly, Tinder users have sworn that the most popular lines are those that she finds interesting enough to think about and wants to give a response.
The secret, of course, is asking her about herself. Everyone’s favourite topic is themselves so, be the interested listener who uses questions to make himself more interesting. Research shows that whenever we talk about ourselves or a topic we like, we release more endomorphines, our ‘feel good’ chemicals. Make her feel good and she’s sure to give you her number.
Another reason why Tinder lines work is that the guys who use them know how to add an element of romance to the things they say.
Whatever gives a girl the impression that you are a ‘one gal kinda guy looking for some romance’ is a winner anytime. Popular lines on Tinder give a hint at romance and not just one nighters.
And yet more reason why Tinder lines work. Successful guys say when they are bounced off the first time, they don’t assume what’s on her mind. They give it time and try again. Especially if they really like the girl. Sometimes, she’s in a better state of mind and will respond positively, and other times, well let’s not go there.
But one more time is enough. Get the hint if she ignores you the second time bro and get yourself a life jeez!.
So, finally, here’s a summary of why Tinder lines are so popular, and why they actually work. They keep these simple rules;
- They make the girl feel something. You could use humor or straight talk, let what you say kickstart pleasant feelings in her.
- Make her response easier, but not one-liners. Whatever she has to think too long or too hard about before she finds an answer will probably end up getting dumped. And you with it.
- The prettier the girl, the less time she will want to spend on what she doesn’t find interesting.
- Another reason why Tinder lines work is that they aren’t just one-liners. These guys keep coming with great conversation topics that begin with witty one-liners. Keep the conversation flowing smoothly and before you know it, she will be all yours.